Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Attack of the Ehs from Outer Space

Yesterday I went to see World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles, a military/alien invasion movie filmed entirely in Shaky Cam, and I guess it was sort of OK, in a completely lame and unexciting way. I can't say I remember much of the plot, but I don't think there was much of it to begin with. Plenty of nice explosions though! Other than that, the characters were boring, the dialogs were laughable, the action was the kind that doesn't really let you know what's going on, and there was just way too much military stuff and not nearly enough alien stuff to please my little pulsing E.T. finger. I mean, I have bravely managed to stay awake throughout the entire thing, and I still don't have any idea what the aliens' faces look like, or if they even have any! And as if to make matters even worse, there was virtually no ass to be seen anywhere! To illustrate my point, here is a photo of a seriously adorable young lady suggestively holding two phallus shaped vegetables, something this movie was tragically short of:

Oh Tabetha, why did you have to go and get your teeth straightened?

And no, Michelle Rodriguez holding a big ol' dusty gun doesn't quite cut it. She may be great at playing the tough chick, but cute she is not. In short, if World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles is going to get any sequels I'd probably go see them too, because I'm a sucker for alien movies, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like them much either. I'm just retarded that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment