Friday, March 23, 2012

Last Night at the Theatre

or: Pretty Girls I Saw Last Night, Part II

This week I have once again acted like a total sir and went to see two plays at the Habima Theatre, both of which are German-Israeli projects involving Israeli, Palestinian and German actors. Now, don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed both plays tremendously, and if I had anyone to recommend them to I most definitely would have, but since I don't really know anything about the fine art of theatre, I think I better stick to what I know best, which is of course ogling pretty ladies like a disgusting, filthy pervert. Please note that while it may seem like I'm talking about these talented actresses as if they were pieces of succulent tofu-based meat substitute, they are all in fact extremely gifted young women whom I have the utmost respect for. As usual, no names will be mentioned, because of Google.

Adorable German chicks are adorable, especially when they're trying to handle questions from the audience during the post-show Q&A session.

Everybody loves hot lesbian chicks, and when this Israeli actress took her top off on stage there wasn't a dry crotch in the house.

This German-Iranian cutie stripped down to her bra and panties, climbed on top of a chair and gave a fiery political speech that moved me to the core of my peepee stick.

Finally, here's an interesting question for you: when a man masturbates while thinking about a gay woman (and I do mean gay, like someone who would never bang a dude in a million years, not just one who fingers other chicks on camera for cash), does that necessarily mean that he's into rape fantasy? Because if it does, then I am such a worse person than I ever thought I was.


(see pretty ladies IRL label for more)

No comments:

Post a Comment