Monday, September 27, 2010

The Camera Creep's Guide to the Boobaxy: The Quest Continues

Yesterday I went on a one day trip up north, and following the basic rules as outlined in the short guide published here earlier this year, I had quite a bit of stalking work on my hands. The following image is a very crude artist's rendering of my crown achievement so far. Please note that I was going for pixie-like, not Asian. Sigh.


Me like you long time, but only as a friend


Be assured that the actual photo is so much hotter, and that in real life this chick was one of the loveliest creatures I have ever felt an undying need to violate.

Power to my camera was kindly provided by She Who was Courageous Enough to Go into a Scary Little Arab Store and Ask for Batteries. Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment