Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Swedish Dragons in Tel-Aviv

Yesterday was the best day ever! First, I woke up from a dream in which I totally made out with Caroline Dhavernas. Then, my Papo T-rex came in the mail. And then I went to see Little Dragon perform live at the Barby in Tel-Aviv! Yukimi Nagano, their Swedish-Japanese singer, is now officially the sexiest Asian female on the planet. That's right, even more so than that Japanese cam chick I like. You know who I'm talking about. The one with the eyes and the plastic boobs. Yeah. Even sexier than her. Her looks, the way she sings, the way she moves, the way she talks to the audience, her stage presence and charisma, it's all pretty much, for lack of a better word, perfect. And the music? Well, usually I can't stand it when people describe their favorite music as 'orgasmic', because music is supposed to be a little more than something one does with one's peepee, but I'm pretty sure I came in my pants at least five times during those truly incredible 100 minutes. I was going to get a ticket for the Cut Copy show next month, but now it feels like that would pale in comparison with what Little Dragon did to my head last night. I think it's going to be a really long time before I get to witness anything remotely this awesome, which is kind of sad, but also pretty cool. The opening act was an Israeli band called Computer Camp. They have a really great name and their music is almost just as good, so I really enjoyed them too. The only disappointment I had was that Little Dragon have this song that sounds like they're using a theremin in it, but they didn't use one last night. Too bad. Theremins are the bee's knees.

Yukimi Naganois, last night at the Barby. This photo was taken from an Israeli website that has a retarded person for a music critic

And here is a photo taken last night, in which I am clearly visible. I'm the dude with all the ugly rubbed off of his stupid face. The guy who took the photo and posted it on Facebook never asked for my permission to take my picture, and so I feel no obligation to give him a credit. Thanks though!

Also, I look really fat in the photo, which I'm pretty sure is his fault

So yeah, as soon as I got home I added Yukimi Naganois to my Facebook list of people who inspire me to do the happy peepee dance. I still can't believe she'd rather boink some sleazy South American folk singer than make out with a perfectly nice Middle Eastern fat dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment