Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm So Glad My Death is Optional

Yesterday I went to see The Cabin in the Woods, and I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but I will say that I had a really good time watching it (the third act was literally mind blowing and so, so much fun!) and that while you do get to see this chick's pretty little boobies,

Anna Hutchison, aka The Dumb Blonde

...you never get to see hers:

Kristen Connolly, aka The Adorable Virgin (sort of)

If it were up to me I would have liked to have it the other way around, but the movie is just fine the way it is. Also, Fran Kranz is absolutely hilarious and the Hemsworth brothers (I watched Triangle the other day) are way too big and handsome to be taken seriously. The thing is, as much as I've enjoyed the whole Whedonish vibe, I still have a pretty bad feeling about The Avengers, which promises to be a far less genre bending piece. Will Joss be able to bring new life into the Marvel universe after a series of less than inspired 3D converted yawn fests? The question still remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment