Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Smartest Thing I've Ever Done EVER

Over the last few years, probably due to the excessive frequency of Booze Nights I've been throwing, I have completely lost the ability to enjoy silly movies while sober. Unfortunate, but unavoidable. So when Seth MacFarlane's Ted came out here, I was faced with two options: I could either go see the movie and not enjoy it that much, or I could wait for it to come out on Blu-ray and then watch it at home. Luckily, I'm a pathetic, hopeless loser who doesn't really mind getting drunk by himself in a theater full of teenagers at 3 in the afternoon, so I just purchased a bunch of overpriced beers at the supermarket as Ayalon mall and brought them with me into the theater. It wasn't the first time I got drunk at the movies (Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter comes to mind), but it was definitely the most successful one. How was the movie, then? Pretty good! I can't say I remember much of it other than that the bear sounded exactly like Peter Griffin, but I do remember having an amazing time. Thank you Yes Planet for allowing moviegoers to bring in outside food, and thank you Seth MacFarlane for practically forcing me to have this experience!

Superfluous nipples are HILARIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment