Sunday, July 24, 2011

The other kind of Photoshop crime

Dear Gillian Jacobs and Alison Brie,

I love you both with a deep, everlasting passion, I love you more than life itself, I love you like I love the hummus at Aba Gil (especially you, Ms. Brie), and so I would like to make this official, sincere apology for what I have done here, but as soon as I saw that GQ Women of Community photo shoot I knew that I would never be able to stop myself.

I'm so sorry.

Humbly yours,
Ben.


Before
The original photo:

A Closer Look
Alison Brie's chest:

Gillian Jacobs' chest:

Ms. Brie's somewhat hairy forearm (she is half-Jewish after all):

After
All nice and shopped (click for a better view of the smooth, unblemished goodness):

P.S.
I have a problem, I know I do, and I promise to get help just as soon as I find a new psychologist who isn't too expensive and doesn't make me want to punch them in the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment