Saturday, January 12, 2013

There is No God: The Ultimate Proof

or: Pretty Girls I Saw This Week, Part XIV

Just before the main discussion panel at the atheist convention in Tel-Aviv had started, two stage men were setting up two tables on the stage. I was sitting in the second row, in front of the right side table. "If this totally hot member of the party I'm going to vote for in the coming elections sits by the right side table," I said to myself, "then the concept of an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent deity may not be so stupid after all. However, if she sits by the left side table, it definitely is." Once the break was over, this political cutie sat down at the left side table. You may now draw your own conclusions.

Although, I suppose if Meretz gets six or more seats on the 22nd I might be persuaded to change my mind.

Update: OK, so Meretz got exactly six seats, but I still think it's a bit silly to worship someone who insists on watching me masturbate every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment