Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Amazing Penis Parker

All I wanted was to see the lovely Emma Stone in 3D. Today I got to see her in a 3D movie (The Amazing Spider-Man, to be specific), but unless a highly skilled 3D technician is involved, that is hardly the same thing. So I'm not sure I got what I came for. What else can I say about the film? Umm... well, it certainly was a Spider-Man origin movie. That's about it. Oh, and I guess I still don't understand why they decided to cast a medium-sized turkey as Aunt May, but I suppose they had their reasons. That is all.

You may have pretty great gams, Emma Stone, but I have a feeling that your nipples are a bit on the irregular side. I dare you to prove me wrong!

Next booze night I'm totally going to watch 500 Days of Summer, Marc Webb's first movie, if only to see if the guy who directed music videos for Maroon 5, Pussycat Dolls and P. Diddy can make something that isn't completely generic. I just hope that it's entertaining enough for Drunk Ben to maintain a buzz worthy of a mid-week booze night.


Update: yes, yes he can. Also, Zooey Deschanel's character is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment