Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photos from the General Schwarzwald Area, Part II

Here's what I've been listening to on our tour bus for seven straight days:

"It's too hot in here!"
"It's too cold in here!"
"I'm hungry!"
"I need to go to the bathroom!"
"I'm gonna pee my pants!"
"There are too many cathedrals in Germany!"
"I'm sick of cathedrals!"
"I didn't come here to see cathedrals!"
"The roads in Germany are too damn long!"
"The Black Forest is just a bunch of trees!"
"I'm not in the mood to see trees right now!"

This would have made some sense if it were a family tour with lots of small children. In reality, most of the people on the bus were in their 60s and 70s. How fun. Anyway, here are some more photos, featuring a statue of a creepy priest feeling up a baby, a car that's been in The Lost World: Jurassic Park and the rash I got from some mean plant while trying to pet a cow (which later turned out to be a boy-cow).




















No comments:

Post a Comment