Sunday, February 7, 2010

Alien baby caught on camera!

Published here for the first time is a selection of exclusive photos taken in my very own home that depict a rather adorable little Na'vi cub, a young member of the dominant species on the luscious forest moon known as Pandora. The whereabouts of her birth parents and the circumstances surrounding her presence here on Earth still remain unknown, but isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?




















In other and completely unrelated news: I saw Avatar today for the fourth time, and it was just as awesome as the first three. It was kind of annoying that even in its eighth week I still had to order my ticket in advance to get a good seat for a 14:40 screening on a weekday, but I'm not going to complain too much about the fact that for almost two months now people here have been willing to get off their fat lazy asses in order to see one of the coolest sci-fi movies of our time. The only thing that creeped me out a little this time was that if the Na'vi use their connector thingies during sexual intercourse, does it mean that there's something sexual about the way they connect with their horses and dragons? Because I've always wondered what it would be like to make love to something that had six legs and wasn't an insect.

No comments:

Post a Comment