Saturday, June 4, 2011

Best holocaust movie EVER

This week I went to see X-Men: First Class, and it was great, just great. Really, a fantastic film. The story, the casting, the acting, the action, everything is just top notch, and making an X-Men movie that's set in the '60s during the Cuban missile crisis (with a deeply movie introduction set during WWII) is nothing short of brilliant. Kudos to Matthew Vaughn, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite directors working today, for breathing life back into the X-Men film franchise. My only problem with the movie is this: why is it that in a film full of new and exciting female characters donned in wonderfully skimpy outfits, the only seriously hot chick is a two-second cameo role played by an actress we've already seen in the first three movies? I mean, Jennifer Lawrence, playing a young Mystique, is really very pretty, but I don't care how nice her boobies look in blue makeup, because at the age of 20 she still looks like a child. Zoƫ Kravitz, who plays some sort of winged hooker, is pretty damn hot, but I'd still rather bang her mom. Rose Byrne has like zero sex appeal, which is a real shame for a woman this good looking. And January Jones? I'm sorry, maybe there's something seriously wrong with me, but she does absolutely nothing for me, and her portrayal of Emma Frost was just plain boring. Despite all that, X-Men: First Class is now my favorite X-Men movie, and not just because it's the first one where someone uses the F word. If things go as planned, I don't see any reason why the sequel can't have some nice, tasteful mutant nudity. If there aren't any three breasted women in the X-Men universe, I really think it's about time to make one up.

On second thought, I guess sometimes two are just enough

In other news: I don't get it. I really don't. Why would anyone want to eat goat dairy products? Why do people do that to themselves? Why would you want to eat something that makes your mouth feel like you've just licked a goat's anus clean? I really don't get people. But I guess there's nothing new about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment