Monday, June 20, 2011

I guess I'm a douche

Well, apparently, Ed Hardy clothes are made exclusively for douchebags, a statement I cannot wholeheartedly disagree with, but I don't really care, because I happen to really like my new Ed Hardy necktie. It's got dragons on it!

That's fine, I'm used to being made fun of

Coming up next: how to make sure your tie doesn't get into your tahini at a family wedding!


In other news: yesterday I watched And Soon the Darkness, and it was pretty entertaining if not original in the slightest (two hot chicks travel through South America and encounter a human trafficking ring, and the moral of the story is: foreign countries are dangerous and people whose first language isn't English are pure evil) but it did have both Amber Heard and Odette Yustman in tiny bikinis in the same shot, so yeah, not a single dry penis was left in the house.

Yay! It's another opportunity to post a photo of Amber Heard! 

Also in other news: I also watched Let Me In yesterday, a year and a half after I watched the original Let the Right One In, and I actually really liked it, which proves that sometimes American remakes can vastly improve on bleak and depressing European films. Man, I can't believe I have to wait almost four whole years before I can begin to construct elaborate masturbatory fantasies starring Chloƫ Moretz.

No comments:

Post a Comment