Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Darkest Hour and a Half

In a world where most commercial 3D projection systems are based on a single projector setup, which decreases image brightness by 50%, filming a movie called The Darkest Hour in 3D isn't exactly the brightest idea in the world. Today I went to see it, and even though this lighthearted tale of alien invasion deep within the Russian wilderness does feature a very cool way to kill off filthy humans, it is most underwhelming in every other respect. The good news is that in anticipation of going to see it, last night I had a dream in which I joined the four guys of The Big Bang Theory in the task of designing our very own homemade 3D projection system, and it was by far the most entertaining dream I've had lately that did not involve urination. And you know who's really hot in that show? The lovely Melissa Rauch, who plays Bernadett! She's Jewish and funny and totally cute and only a month younger than me, and so I would like to take the opportunity to award her this month's Official Coleslaw Seal of Approval. Congratulations, Ms. Rauch! You may now ask my mom for my very manly hand in holy matrimony.

I DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!11

Bonus haiku:

Dear Melissa Rauch
You have way too many teeth
Or so it would seem

No comments:

Post a Comment