Thursday, October 28, 2010

Veronica Mars sucked balls

(and I sure hope Kristen Bell does too)

Kristen Bell is obviously one smoking hot little piece of ass, everybody knows it and I have the horribly disfiguring battle scars to prove it (note to self: never ever watch Fanboys while intoxicated ever again), but what I can never figure out is whether that little thingy under her left boob is a mole or a superfluous nipple. One of these options gives me a hypothetical raging, pulsing creep-boner, while the other just grosses me out. I mean, it's located in the exact spot where one would expect to find a third nipple on Ms. Bell's hard little body, but I can't find any more information about it online, so I'm more than a little confused about the whole thing. That's okay though, by now I'm pretty much used to being confused about chicks. They sure are a confusing little gender. I guess it's that weird indoor plumbing that makes them that way. I know I would probably develop pretty unusual personality traits myself if I had to sit down every time I had to pee. Gross.


Also, I think Kristen Bell was really good in the new Batman movies. Maybe that fake raspy voice was a tiny bit too much, but overall I think she did a fine job in both of them and I'm looking forward to seeing her in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment