Sunday, October 9, 2011

OMG MILFS!!!1

Four Movies in Eight Days, Part II: I wasn't going to go to Dream House, but then I saw the trailer before The Three Musketeers, which made it seem interesting enough. Was it? I guess so, in a way. If you call watching Daniel Craig making a sad face and wandering around an old house for 90 minutes while trying to figure out who he is and who killed his family, which he still hangs out with, interesting. And no, that's not a spoiler, because it's all in the trailer. What the movie does have going for it is the two top ladies in everyone's Over 40 and Still Totally Hot lists, the talented and beautiful Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts, and that's a pretty big plus, even though they're both seriously underused, especially Ms. Watts. Overall, Dream House is a pretty generic and old fashioned sort of film, but I'm the sort of person who would gladly watch Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts play checkers for an hour and a half (even with all their clothes on!), so I guess a moderate amount of fun was still had.

Rachel Weisz had her first kiss when I was a baby!

Naomi Watts got her first period when I was a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment