Sunday, October 9, 2011

OMG BLIMPS!!!1

Four Movies in Eight Days, Part I: Last week I went to see the new The Three Musketeers in 3D, and it was pretty good! I really like Paul W.S. Anderson's movies, because they never try to be something that they're not and you always get what you came for, be it flesh eating zombies, crazy aliens from outer space or Milla Jovovich in dresses that make it look like she has boobs. I can't really remember much about the plot of the movie, but I do remember I had a lot of fun, which I guess tells you all you need to know about it. And you know what? I never would have expected a Paul W.S. Anderson movie to be so funny! It even has that fat British guy who's been in a bunch of stuff, as well as that Nazi guy playing some sort of Christian in a dress! Also, France has a flaming homosexual teenager for a king. And yeah, as expected, there's also the stunning Ms. Jovovich being all evil and stuff and jumping around through fancy booby-trapped corridors. I'm pretty sure the original book didn't have any blimps in it, and it seems likely that it didn't have as many S-words (yay PG-13?), but the movie was entertaining enough to ensure that I will definitely go see the inevitable sequel in a couple of years, and isn't that what's really important these days?

Who the hell needs boobs when you're this hot?

No comments:

Post a Comment