Saturday, July 16, 2011

This is your brain on fulldome

This is me right before I went to see the SonicVision music show at the planetarium at the Eretz Israel Museum in Tel-Aviv:


And this is me 38 minutes later:

This is what planetariums were fucking made for

In related news: earlier this week I saw Moby, who mixed the original SonicVision soundtrack (which is supposed to be way better than the Israeli one), perform live at Bitan 1 in Tel-Aviv, and it was pretty damn awesome. He was even nice enough to take my picture!

As usual, I am the dude on the right with the all ugly rubbed off of his face

The gorgeous and talented Kaki King also played on stage that night, and I had a really nice time staring at the way her boobs and thighs jiggled as she jumped around the stage. Personally, I found the fact that her haircut made her look exactly like Justin Bieber (only with much nicer boobies) way more hilarious than her name. Also, her music was pretty great, and the way she handled all those guitars totally made me squirt in my little panties. It's always a thrill to be in the presence of a classy lady whose fingers are so delicately skillful that she could probably use them to probe my nether regions without causing any extensive damage.

There is no resisting smoking hot lesbians

No comments:

Post a Comment