Sunday, July 3, 2011

Poor little Death!

Last Friday I went to see German heavy metal band Grave Digger perform live in Tel-Aviv, and I guess I had as much fun as I possibly could, considering that only three hours earlier I found out that someone who has been very close to me in the past 13 years had passed away the previous week. And don't get me wrong, I like Grave Digger just fine, but the way that young people these days can get all worked up over a musical genre that has been basically irrelevant for years now was pretty surprising, if not to say a tiny bit pathetic. I did learn two very important things about Death that evening: he plays a mean keyboard, and he insists on keeping his thick, dark cloak on at all times, even in the disgustingly hot Tel-Aviv summer. Oh Death, you're so silly!

Are those bagpipes under your kilt, or are you just really into skanky metal chicks?

So.... it's so weird when someone you know dies. I don't even know where to begin. At this time my only response would have to be this following doodle:

(insert frowny face here)

No comments:

Post a Comment