Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Please, not again

Earlier this week I went to see Source Code, but I don't really have much to say about it, and I'd probably just end up putting a pretty photo of Michelle Monaghan here with something filthy for a caption, and I'm a tiny bit sick of that sort of stuff. Kind of. A little. Well, not really. I just thought Source Code was a big meh of a film, and I don't feel too strongly about it one way or the other, so, you know. Um. Yeah. Sigh. Oh, very well:




Michelle Monaghan probably has a vagina!

Yeah. It may not be my finest work, but I guess it just wasn't a very inspiring movie. The best I can do at this time is offer this poor excuse for a bonus haiku. Enjoy!

Michelle Monaghan,
You're way too cute and pretty
For Jake Gyllenhaal.

No comments:

Post a Comment